Monday, March 25

It seems that my fellow webpartner seems to think he needs to get himself a sword. He thinks that every man should have a sword. Well, not to brag or anything... but THIS everyman whom you're reading right now just happens to have 6 of them.

If you are in the sword market I suggest you head over to Swords Online and take a look at what they have to sell ya. They are probably the best sword dealer I have found on the internet. (And believe me... I have looked.) The cool thing about Swords Online is that if you have the cash and a sword design in mind you can simply create your own sword. Send them the specs and then they send you back a price quote and then you send them money and then they send you your own personal sword. (Which I REALLY have to do one of these days.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***