Wednesday, March 20

Ok... so I went to Car Toys today and they pulled the CD out of my old Car, and placed it in my new car. (For some reason this cost me $99.1.
On another sad note the CD changer that came with the car isn't compatable with my CD player. So I now have to MANUALLY switch CD's! I mean gosh! =)
But my audio is back to being much better. Factory sound is a bad thing. That being said I am looking to buy a wonderful pair of speakers that I can install on my own and have fun with.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***