Tuesday, March 19

Ok... I think I said the funniest thing I have said all week tonight. I was talking to Beth Fosse online: (Funny comment in bold)

Beth: man...i feel so bad because i'm always cutting things short w/ u but i really have to go
Beth: i actually just got on to rebuild my list because i lost it...
Beth: so i was hoping that people would IM me!
Beth: *i hope thats not too shallow*
Me: *chuckle* I would offer to help... but I don't think oour lists overlap all that much.
Me: No, no... that's fine... I fully understand... I have done that in the past also.
Beth: ok
Beth: thanks for understanding
Me: :) Anytime... I dish out understanding like a good stew... seconds are always free.

See!? I crack myself up... =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***