Monday, April 15

Hold on... let me clean out my keyboard...

Ok... I'm straightening the Children's Section tonight (Zone 6), when my Manager (Matthew), walks up to me and asks if I want to hear a tasteless joke. Being as it was 10:30pm and we were both tired and his humor is very much along the same lines as mine I readily agreed.

He hold up the two books he's carrying: "Why Timmy can't stop washing his hands." (A parents guide to child Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)) and "The Perfect guide to OCD". Then the manager says, "It never fails, I keep putting these books away and away and away and away."

I don't know about tasteless but I thought it was funny. Excuse me I need to clean out my keyboard again...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***