Monday, May 13

In other news I took the posters down off my walls in my room. I think they have been there a good majority of high school. My room looks really empty and white right now. I have the picture that Jess painted me that will be going up, and then there is something Sonia also painted to one of my poems (West) that I will probably get framed. I would also like to get 4 of my swords up on the wall as well. Plus I have some old stuff I would like to get up as well. Hmmm, this is starting to sound like it's going to cost money... =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***