Thursday, May 9

Well, let's see, what's up in my life these days?! Ok several thoughts:

1. My car was in the "shop" for the past couple days to get a part fixed that was broken when I bought it. I'll be getting it back today.

2. I came home last night to discover that my internet connection didn't work. I tried about 6 different things before settling on the fact that it was pobably down. And then I realized that my computer without the internet is like cutting off my right arm. There are a sum total of about 5 things I can do without the internet. Honestly it scared me a little bit.

3. Bought a new CD last night at BN. We'll see how that sounds. Will report on that later.

4. My time at BN resently has just been FLYING by. The past 2 weeks I haven't had a time where I looked at the clock and said, "Grrr! Still 3 hours left!" I also got to play "Unoffical lead" last night. I got to pretend like I had power. =)

That's my update. Dan leaves for Slovakia soon, so I wish him well as he goes off. NOTE: He will be missed and I wish I was going to.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***