Thursday, July 25

Today has been a long day. Work at 8:45 until 5:15ish, and then off to Ryan's house to hang with Megan and Ingrid (and Ryan of course). We had dinner, watched a movie and then it was 11pmish. So home I came to find my family all up and seated around in the living room. My first thought was something like, "Oh no... did someone die?" Second thought: "Wait... I don't have anything they feel they need to confront me on do I?" and my third (and correct) though: "Oh yes... my Aunt and Cousin are up from California. They are probably talking.

Some good news (some MORE good news) I have been given the "hook-up" on a good place to get a working Mandolin without shelling out several whole paychecks. =) We'll see what comes of that. I have a pretty big school payment coming up here in a bit.

Anyway, I am going now...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***