Monday, August 26

Hey All!
Today is my day off. It's been a good day of doing "not a whole lot". I've been playing around with my guitar most of the morning and when I'm not doing that I find myself reading. (George R.R. Martin "Clash of Kings")

Not much more than that I guess. More work the rest of the week... vacation coming up here next week. So I guess I need to nail down my plans for that. So far it looks like I'll be doing the Phil Keaggy concert on the 5th with Thomas. So we can go to that concert, sit in the front, and drool over Phil's ability to play the guitar.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***