Tuesday, August 20

I don't know what it was about today, but people tended to be a little bit more rough around the edges. I mean there is never any reason a customer should swear at someone trying to help them, it's not like that will fix anything.

Spent a good two hours trying to download a computer game tonight... and that is why I amstill up now. I need to wait for it to finish downloading. But it has afforded me some reading time.

More work tomorrow, and hopefully something more to note.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***