Tuesday, September 24

Several things of note, but first: A joke!

So this book: Flipped and this book: Lullaby have remarkably similiar covers, don't you think? It's funny because the one with the chick on the cover is a teen book and the one with the bird on the cover is an "adult" book. This gave me cause to wonder: (Both books are published by Random house) does Random House enjoy flipping it's author's the bird? Ok... ok... I know, maybe a little edgy, but not anymore than Danube to Hellsinky or Get out of the "Bucking Car". (What!? It was bucking, it was the Mercury Topaz I had and that was the only thing it did well.) Anyway, now that I have shown you how far I will stoop for a joke and have lowered myself in your eyes, I will proceed:

I don't mean to sound excited when I say: WOOOOOO!, but I am. That far-overshot my expectations, and most likely it will be helping me pay for life. (Can I say that I enjoy ebay!?)

Survived my second class today. It is going to be hard. I have to pretty much get my act together from last year as well as this year.

Anyway, tomorrow I plan to see "Ballastic: Ecks vs Sever", and as much as I hate the name, I feel the need for a good action flic. I'll let you all know how it is.

Maybe it's pure ego. Maybe it's the next big thing in fashion. I don't know. But if YOU want to participate there is a link now on the side to the 802.heaven store. Where you can buy clothing with my cool logo, and cups, and bags, and mousepads, and clocks, and other fun stuff.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***