Thursday, September 19

Well, you will notice a lack of posting here, no because I have been busy, and not because I have had too much free time. No-no. I just haven't had much to say. Not much has been going on as of late.

Ecks Vs Sever comes out tomorrow, so we'll have to see about seeing that sometime next week as I move in to my vacation. Spirited Away also comes out on Friday, but it's only playing at the Neptune (Seattle) and in Queen Anne, and I'm not about to go to Queen Anne and actually parking for the Neptune I would be afraid I might not see my car when I came out.

School fires back up on Monday. Almost time to let the games begin, again.

You will also notice my Legolas auction is going quite well.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***