Wednesday, October 16

Wow... that was a long day. I don't know why I am so tired, but I am.

It's been kind'a funny, I ordered a hard drive from Dell the other night, and it's been very crazy on the AnandTech forums as people disscuss what is going to happen to their rebates, and at what date they will recieve the HD. It's been kind'a funny. Not that I am overly worried or anything about getting my drive, if I do, great, if I don't, well that's fine too.

Tomorrow finds me off of work. I'm not sure what I want to do more, sleep in until 2pm, or get up early and tackle the day head on. If tomorrow is as nice as today was maybe I'll get out the camera and take some pictures.

I'm feeling in a very poetic mood tonight. (The rhymes have been going through my head pretty rapidly tonight. So most likely you'll see a poem posted here later, or a link to poetry.com.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***