Monday, November 4

Alrighty, I should be paying attention in class, but there is a great article in Wired talks about storing the known languages of the world on a 3 inch nickle disk. Here is where you'll find the website of the company putting it all together. I would absolutly LOVE to own one of these things. I think it would be incredibly cool to wear the 3 inch disk around your neck as a medalion. They will probably be VERY expensive though is my guess. I mean I would consider shelling out 1k for one... but my guess is that they'll be bumping the cost of my car if not more.

EDIT: Ok, the cost is 25k but they hope to be able to bring it down to $100, at which point I would be ALL for buying one.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***