Monday, November 4

Today will find our hero stuck in the vile clutches of one of the biggest eaters of time known to man. This is in fact *cue scary music* THE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION! He'll find himself stuck there from 7:30am to 3:00pm. Woah-is the lamenting and the nashing of teeth.

Alright, well maybe it's not that bad, but it'll keep me here long enough. (Then again it's not like I had anything super special planned at home anyways. Probably something along the lines of sleep, eat (which I can't do here at school *grrrrrrrr*) and read.) I have class until 12 (oh, BTW: If you didn't figure it out I'm the "hero" here) at which point I have 2 hours of lab time, and then at 2:30 I have an advising appointment here on campus de la norte. (Somewhere any spanish teacher I ever had just got that little nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach like something is about to go horribly wrong.)

When I finally make my way home (hopefully NOT in traffic (cut to scene of the Honda stuck in 405 traffic)) around 3:30 I will dash like a crazy man into the house and grab the first edible thing I can lay hands on. (Don't worry, the dog is kept away from people rushing in the door like crazy men in search of food stuffs.)

Ok... I'm off to pretending I know what I am doing in the grand scheme of things here with the routers.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***