Friday, December 6

Tonight was cafe night at BN, so that was there I was working. It wasn't all that bad. I enjoy a night in cafe every so often. Does a number on my feet, but it is nice.

I don't know how I missed the trailer for Equlibrium but I did. And to my amazement it's already out. So I'll have to go see it and see if it's as stylish as it seems to be.

Not much more to report I guess... I served dinner last night at the Women's Christmas Dinner at church. That was fun. It's not everyday you get to serve people people. (At least I don't...) But I was carrying the heavy trays last night and my arms hurt this morning. Of course I thought to myself, "Woah... if I lifted heavy stuff more often, I could be buff." This idea was followed by a little voice in my head that started laughing. I glared at it and went about my business.

In other news on the way to work I got a really cool idea for a story and just HAD to write it down as soon as I got to work. BUT I am not going to post that idea because this is the internet and it's all about the free excahnge of ideas, and thank you very much I would prefer to try to take the "free" out of the equation when I end up writing this story.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***