Tuesday, January 21

Obviously THAT was a long time in coming. (see below) I discovered that I am not working what I thought I was working tomorrow. Whilst this means I get to sleep in tomorrow, it also means that I get about 4 hours of sleep on Wednseday night. Which does not make for a happy Thursday. (19 hour day + 4 hours of sleep = gah! (That's some good ole certified math for ya...))

Got some school stuff lined out for me today, so I can figure out what is going on when I happen to land some free-time. I'm happy to see that the commenting features of this fine website are being made use of. I enjoy the conversations that float around.

In other news I found a website design I like, and will be implimenting it sometime before I turn 22. So keep those eyes peeled.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***