Tuesday, February 18

Once again it's time for "Another Update from School". Brought to you by Cisco and the letter Z, which encourages readers to use more Z's in everyday use. (Commercial Break: "What's this guitar tuned to?" "Oh, it's in Drop Z tuning." "Drop Z?" "Yeah, I dropped zee guitar and now it is out of tune." Paid for by the commitee to use the letter Z.)

I had yesterday off so I got to sleep in, and then I went over to Lisa's house where we did some studying and then she came back to the Morrell house for dinner then I drove her back and we read some.

Work later tonight and then more work tomorrow. Friday finds me off from school and work, so we'll see what's going to happen on Friday. I'm sure some HW will happen.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***