Monday, April 28

Just to prove to you that "Stupid Happens" Ben is going to tell you a tale from the store tonight:
Ben comes over to help cashier, rings up a couple customers, then the lines dies down a bit and he does some work. He then notices a person standing at the front of the line: "Can I help you Sir?"
'Sir': "Or madam, but that's alright."
Ben: "Oh [turning MANY shades of red], uh.. I call everyone Sir, it just saves me the hassle..."

Yes... I did call some lady sir. To top it off her name was Julie. Not something neutral like Aaron/Erin or Pat. *sigh* Yes, I was indeed kicking myself for a good part of the evening. But in my defense she said she gets it alot, and she DID look like an older guy.

In other news I ordered myself a laptop, complete with all the trimmings.

Now I am to bed.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***