Thursday, April 17

This cold thing I had seems to be going away. I have a slight nagging cough, but I suspect it'll be something that disapears over the next couple days. (If not I'll seek professional help... I think I've always needed professional help... )

Easter is rapidly approaching, Lisa is looking forward to coffee again (She gave it up for lent), and I am excited to dive back into my homework. You know how hard it is to give up Homework for Lent? Alright, I'm kidding. I didn't give up my HW for lent...

I need to get my SPU application done! Maybe I'll try to finish up those essays today... if not today than sometime tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***