Friday, July 18

Pushover?

When someone says, "Oh, he's very open minded." What does that say to you? Maybe I am just crazy, maybe I am reading into the connotation wrong, but when someone says that about someone I instantly think the person doesn't have enough brains to think for themselves. I think someone calling me "very openminded" would be an insult. If you have any kind of opinion or a creed, or belief upon which you stand and will not be moved, then you can't be "very openminded". I just don't think that "very openminded" and having opinions go together. Mainly because of everyone I think of that has been called, "very openminded" hasn't been all that great in my mind.

I think that we fail to see examples of "very openminded" people in history, because it's the people that strongly believed in something that made that thing happen. Just a thought for you.

On a quick side note here's a little Personality Quiz to tell if you're "very openminded" or not. (P.s. Make sure your sound is on...)

I leave tomorrow morning bright and early for Moscow. Maybe I'll get a chance to write you when I get there. Will deffinatly take some pictures for you all.

Night!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***