Saturday, August 30

Beeeeeeep...

I will be out for the next week. When I get back, I'll have pictures and thoughts on Seaside, Oregon.

Everyone have a good week! Oh! And the blogs of Analogcafe.net are growing! Keep up with Wes in Europe and Dan is Israel. Also we have Ryan who isn't so far from home.

In the que we have Ian and Katie, covering their new marriage. Then sometime before school starts Lisa is getting a blog as well, so maybe you can read the other side of things I post on occationally.

Later!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***