Thursday, September 18

And to your right...

Those of you that are new to this whole "Ben's Blog Thing" will not really notice the difference in that big square to the right there where you will occationally see my bright shinning face. For you long-time visitors you will see the new addition and well... hopefully like it. It updates by its self every 15 seconds. So if I'm in front of it and it's on, then you'll get to see what Ben looks like as he does stuff. If I am gone I think I might just point the cam out my window for all of you to enjoy my backyard.

Eitherway, I think it's cool. Many thanks go out to Adam for the lending to me of this camera.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***