Wednesday, September 17

Great Links...

So I finally found food, and I now remember why I don't visit Mc-D's when I can help it. But I was feeling burger like, and now I feel like I want to throw up. (That and I feel like I have 6 stones in my stomach) Every year or so I forget why I don't eat there, and then I do so. Consider this a lesson. Beef @ Mc-D's = bad. Chicken = safe for belly.

I've been warned.

On another note I ran into this shirt today and I thought instantly of Ryan, but his email address doesn't seem to be working, so I thought I would post it here in hopes that he would see it and laugh. (And fix his Juno account) Now the rest of you can see it and laugh as well.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***