Wednesday, September 17

Far away places...

I would be asleep right now if not for the fact that I am hungry and the dog barks everytime I start to fall asleep.

That said, I made the, 3 hour, trek to Wenatchee today to take care of my speeding ticket. Took me 15 minutes and then it was back to this side of the mountains. Where, Lord willing, I shall stay for a goodly amount of time and not go running about to such places as the eastern side of the state. Thanks everyone for your support.

Now I go to find food.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***