Friday, September 12

Jars and then some

All this week I have ben working in Recieving. Which means I get to work by 7am and then hide in the back room all day and unpack boxes and boxes of books. I've probably helped unpack close to 5 tons of books this week.

I got off work yesterday and drove to the lovely lady Lisa's house where we then proceeded to head to the Puyallap fair. Lisa and I had dinner, avoided the raindrops, and then went to a concert (where we were in row 3) of Jars of Clay and Toby Mac. Toby was loud. I was holding my hand over my right ear because it was just hitting levels that I couldn't stand, and a security guard walked up to me and handed me a pair of ear plugs. Bless the man. Anyway, sounds like Jars just finished another album, so we'll probably be seeing that sometime in the next 6 months.

After the concert Lisa and I had a "Fair classic", Elephant ears, and washed it down with some Alienade. Overall I think I must admit that while some of the stuff at the fair is fun to look at, I'm generally not a big fan of that much noise, bright lights, and that many people. I think the fair woks just fine if you're only there for 3-4 hours. Any more and I stand getting overload.

I've got several complaints about Wired magazine, which I subscribe to, that I will go into detail later on. I didn't want to cram this space.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***