Monday, October 20

3am confesional

Here I am, a quarter past 3am in the morning, the rain is coming down out of the sky outside at a pace where it makes me glad I am inside, yet at the same time it makes me want to be out there in it. There is something soothing about the sound of rain in the quiet of the morning when the rest of the world is asleep and I sit here at my computer and type away.

I had music inventory tonight and that is why I am up so early. I could probably go to sleep, yet I am enjoying the sound of the rain and the silence of the world.

I guess I am feeling thoughtful at the moment and don't want to stiffle that in sleep or something. Later today I'll try and tackle some web design stuff. We'll see what I can flesh out.

Sleep well world, and wake rested.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***