Friday, October 17

Some cool things...

I know that I am biting the hand that "feeds me" when I link to this stuff... but however: The new iTunes for windows is great. It's not just for buying music (as I thought it was), but it also has some SWEET radio feeds. I am listening to a feed right now (MostlyClassical.com) and it is streaming at the same quality as an MP3 on my laptop! Plus iTunes has TONS of stuff, musically, you can buy so that if I ever want to buy a CD I never need to leave my laptop again. It's pretty sweet. Thanks to Nate for the linkup.

I'm back at work tomorrow at the CrAzY hour of 12, and I work until 8:30pm... effectively destroying any kind of social life I might pretend to have.

It's been raining here for a long time now... it just picked up again. I have to admit that I really missed that old rain stuff. It's great to hear it against the leaves of the trees again. Rain, how I have missed thee so!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***