Thursday, October 30

Just call me Todo Whitfoot...

Hello there!
Might I introduce myself? I am known about these parts as Todo Whitfoot. Something of a witty and well-thought of type of hobbit. (If you take my meaning) I don't wander far from home on most occations, yet I do get the itch to visit the rest of the world on ocation. (Such far of and strange places as that of Bree!) Here's a picture of me on my last trip to Bree:



However, as I was saying before, I don't leave much. I work in a grand bookstore, where I sell all those wonderful old tomes to other folks who might stop by looking for some learning, some adventure, or something to keep their tables up with. I'll defiantly be working if you want to stop by and see me!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***