Saturday, October 11

Steak and Bill

Yesterday I went out with a couple of "the guys" and saw the movie "Kill Bill". This movie was strange, gorey, bloody and way more gritty than I think I ever really wanted to see. I generally would advise against seeing it. There isn't a whole lot that is redeeming about it. Well, I mean the story is interesting enough, but the way it tells it and gets there is just horrid to watch.

After that I picked up Lisa and we went back to my house where I made steak and we had a late dinner. Then I drove her home and came home to bed.

Then today I was a costume character at work and that kept me busy for a while. Overall it was probably the hottest costume I have worn so far. ANd my visability was limited to a fist sized hole about a foot or so from my face. Black everywhere else. But it was worth it for the kids.

Anyway, day off tomorrow, we'll see what adventures insue...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***