Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

A Merry Christmas to everyone! This morning I got up at 8:30 AM!! Can you believe it!? I got to "sleep in" on Christmas. I woke up at 5am and lay in bed for like 20 minutes expecting to hear my sister's feet "sneeking" around upstairs.

I am without the lovely lady Lisa today and these past couple days, so I had to wish her a Merry Christmas a couple days ago. I pick her up tomorrow night and then we head out to Urbana on Saturday morning.

Did you give anything fun for Christmas? I did. I gave my folks and siblings each a gift from "heiffer international". Which was a good idea from my co-worker.

Last night was the traditional "Christmas Eve at the Fergusons" house. So I got to hang out with Ian and Katie, which was something I haven't done in a long time. It was fun to spend some time with people I haven't seen in a while.

Merry Christmas!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***