Sunday, January 4

Life...

Wekcome to the new year everyone! Life has been pleasantly full of things, and then pleasantly lacking in others. (Work being one of those things.)

I had some time off for Urbana, which was wonderful, and then when I came back the recieving manager had hurt herself and it was up to little old me to fill in! (Yahoo!!) So it feels like I haven't really been working.

Had my 22nd birthday party last night. Wes, Ryan, Ian and Katie, my mother and father and my Bro, as well as the Lovely Lady Lisa, and I all went to Tony Roma's for diner. It was good. I had the "New York Bleu". I would suggest it to anyone who finds they enjoy blue cheese on such things as a New York steak! Then we headed back to my house where Dan joined us for some cheesecake and games. (Flux!! and a Tele-Pictionary) A good time was had by all and many laughs were shared out.

This next week finds me working from 7-3:30 every day, which I must say is EXTREMELY nice. Then on Saturday Dan and I are driving down to California. I'll be gone from the 10th (my REAL birthday) until the morning of the 15th. It's something we've talked about for 2+ years now, so I look forward to actually doing it.

Hopefully I'll be taking pictures and finding a place where I can upload then for you all to enjoy! I would like to be able to post every day of that trip but I can't be sure I'll be able to.

Any suggestions for things to do in Cali?

In other news I got Lisa's new computer up and running, and WAOH nelly, is this thing fast and fun. Hopefully she'll be able to get some work done on it now!

Well, you know where to reach me if you need me!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***