Tuesday, January 6

Lied to...

"The Bigest snow storm in years!" "If you wake up in Washington State this morning you will be waking up to snow."

Riiight. I wish I could take a picture and show you what my backyard looks like, wait, I could take a picture of my yard in the middle of summer, and it would look the same.

The school closure list is about as long as I am tall, and I can't see a flake of snow.

I kind of feel this this is some sort of crazy joke and that I'm being lied to or something. Wait... this isn't April 1st is it!?

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***