Monday, February 23

Home...

I'm home at the moment because I have some funky back pain, combined with a headache and what feels like an impending cold. However, I just picked up some work on Friday at Microsoft. 6 or 7 hours of work on Friday is the same as working 2 days at BN. And Friday is my day off. So it'll be fun to be back in the swing of things for a bit. It's not very often you get to moonlight at a job you used to have.

(Now if only I can land the A+ certification and get myself a computer job...)

~B.

P.s. It's snowing! (somewhere in the world)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***