Friday, February 20

Yet another one!

Tonight is "Java and Jazz" (with plenty of Java, yet I think we might be lacking in Jazz) at UCU, Lisa's house at the UW. So I'll be brewing coffee tonight and listening to some... interesting, acts.

I also got another email from Robin Hobb. I personally think it's amazing that she takes the time to write back to the people that write to her. Deffinatly the markings of an author that hasn't lost themselves in their own greatness. *coughFIESTcough*

~B.

P.s. Four and Twenty Blackbirds, baked in a pie...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***