Friday, April 30

Health Dept.

Yesterday I had to go by the health department of King County to pick up the records that said I had a tetnis shot more resently than 1987. The health department has a very nice modern building with desks and offices and rooms all over the place done up nicely in metal and wood. However, I was slightly paranoid about touching the doors, or anything that someone else might have touched. I mean this is a place of general sickness. Despite how well made up everything might look with all sorts of preventive signs all over the place, it was still a aplce where sick people come. Hospoitals at least have that whole steril looking environment going for them.

I got in, got what I need, and got out. And, hopefully, left any little germ friends in the building.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***