Sunday, May 16

Job 5.0

A new job! I put in 4 hours on Friday and I had a good time doing it. Once I learn my way around campus and the ins and outs of the job I think it will be a much needed challenge. Not only will be it a challenge, but it'll be a continual challenge as well.

They also flex with my school schedule so that'll be easy to work around. Not to mention it'll be like 100 yards from where I live, eat and sleep.

On that note I gave my "2 weeks" notice at BN. (I'll still weekend warrior there however) I'll be stepping down from the lead position sooner than I thought though. But it's a good thing!

I am really excited about this change, I feel like I'm getting closer to getting back to school and doing what I love, which is computers.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***