Thursday, November 4

a "day off"...

I will be working from 8 to 5 on Saturday at my "Media Consulting" job here on campus, so I decided to take today off to do the things that I would normally do on Saturday, today. (except sleeping in, I have a class every morning and that doesn't make sleeping in possible)

First it's off to UFDN 3001 (Bible) to listen to Dr. Wall, then I come home, get ready and go to the UW to meet Lisa so she can show me around the Library system for a paper I have to write on Ancient Swords. (The SPU library has some stuff, but I have fellow class-mates who are attempting to get the same books) Following the Library tour I head back home again and have an appointment with my advisor about classes for next quarter!

Then it's the usual litany of reading, copying, and thinking. (read: Homework)

Dustin and I are continueing to decorate our apartment. I think we'll probably get it done about 2 days before I move out.

More later...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***