Monday, November 8

This is going to be a long one...

It's going to be a long week.
Monday: Ancient Civ test,
Wednesday: Latin and A math profishency test,
Friday: Bible test (over the Old Testiment) and a 2 page outline (plus sources) for my Ancient Civ paper.

Yes, I will have to do some juggling of my time to get it all in. (Plus work) The biggest kicker to this week is Tuesday Halo 2 comes out for the XBox and Dustin has already kind'a planned a party around it arriving at the apartment. I am thinking I will either need to find a 24 hour coffee place, or I will simply drive over to the UW and make use of their 24 hour Library. (For all your studying needs!)

Last night, while I was studying the History Channel (which by the by has a pretty nifty "what happened on your birthday lookup on the main page) was running a special on Alexander the Great. So I thought to myself, "Cool, this will be ufn to watch sometime, I'll simply let my computer copy it and I'll watch it later!" Little did I know that it was 3 hours. It took up 8.3 gigs on my hard drive. When there were 30 minutes left of the program I had 23 minutes of recording time left so I was deleting files off that drive so I could make it all fit. Which now comes to an interesting point that I have no idea when I am going to have time to watch it.

I also have my classes figured out for next quarter: Interpersonal communication in the morning, then Latin 102, then right after that is Advanced Grammer (of the English variety), and then on Wednesday's from 3:30 to 5:50 I have "Imaginative writing". (I can't imagine what that means...)

It's funny, I got 4 hours of sleep last night with all the studying I was doing. Dustin went to bed before me, got up after me (after hitting the alarm 6 times) and left for class before me. (However in his defense he was at a Jr. High event all weekend.)

Also saw "The Incredibles" on Saturday. The animation is just that, incredible. Don't know though, I was kind'a tired while watching it, but it didn't seem as funny as other Pixar stuff. It was fun and engaging, but I would say it's no "Finding Nemo" box-office wise. (There, no that I have said that it'll go on to make millions and Pixar is going to owe me one because of the whole reverse psychology thing.)

Now, I'm off to class...

~B.

10 comments:

  1. Well I thought that the Incredibles was funnier than Finding Nemo, but maybe that says more about me than about the movie. Also it's already made 70 million dollars for it's opening weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 PM

    See... now Pixar owes me money! =)

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that the Incredibles is way better than Finding Nemo.

    Also, just a note: every time you mention this one class, you call it "grammer." The irony is that it's spelled "grammar." (Not to be too nitpicky, but it just makes me smile every time.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Joke Katie... it's a joke.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Ben? An email address? I left a message on his Classicist Blog, but I don't know if he saw it and I need to contact him before Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:17 PM

    I think we all KNOW how to get a hold of Ben just reach out and grab him of course.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:18 PM

    How about you try my email address.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:44 AM

    Thanks for mentioning your email in your last posting - your link to your email does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:24 AM

    I know the link to my email doesn't work. The email address is in there but it's to keep people from scanning web pages for email links.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***