Sunday, November 14

The madness!

The past couple Saturdays I have dedicated my day to cleaning up/ out my old room at home. (The folks are moving and there is no more room for Ben.) It's really been cutting into my study time at school and I hope I can recover in Latin.

By the way: I had heard the wonders of Firefox but until this morning I had not realized how great it was. Get it, it's cool, and it's less of a hog than Internet Explorer. (I suggest getting it from download.com because they have servers that can handle the load.

Other news, I have a Latin test on Friday, a UDFN paper (12 pages) due the Monday after Thanksgiving that he hasn't talked about yet, and an Ancient civ paper due at the start of December.

I register for classes on Tuesday! Interpersonal Communication starts off my MWFs, then it's Latin 1102, followed by Advanced GrammEr. Tuesdays and Thursdays I am scott free of classes and can "just work" those days. Wednesday afternoons I have another class "Imaginative Writing" from 3:00 to 5:50pm. It should be a good next quarter!

On a more serious note: Slander, swearing, or anything I might deem "innapropriate" will not be tolerated in the comments field of my blog. If you have something to say you can email me (morreb@spu.edu) and say your peace.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I take it you had a comment that was inappropriate, huh? Too bad.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***