Monday, November 15

And again!

I discovered that Friday I have another 2 tests. Latin and Ancient Civ.

Speaking of Latin Dr. Ewald and I were making some puns today in class. He wrote on the board "Me audi" which is "Hear me!" in Latin. I raised my hand and asked if that is what we're supposed to say if someone asks us if that is our car.

He got to the board and fired back with "Fili mi boni belli" Which reads like it's Irish, but translated is "O my son of good war!". I think language people (IE: people in my Latin class) like puns more than the average joe. (Read: I didn't get stoned to death for telling a pun.)

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:44 PM

    You and your latin! So funny I'm glad I'm not taking it! ~MJB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Who are you?

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Ben,

    Finally...you've found a group of people who appreciate you...for you...or at least they appreciate your puns (and don't groan). Cherish these times my son. :)

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***