Saturday, January 1

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2005! Most years I would reflect on the year past and how much I have changed (and I am sure I will do that as well.) but this year it seems like there is a plethera of things to look forward. This time next year I will be married, and everything that leads up to that seems like a ton of stuff to do. It'll be an amazing year. I'm also not one to make resolutions, but I will try to make at LEAST one post a week to keep you all updated on the things I am up to.

Have a great new year everyone! (And goo dluck remembering to write 05 instead of 04)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***