Sunday, March 6

Return to sender...

A wild and wacky weekend! (On a good note it seemed longer than a normal weekend.) I would like to say that until I went down to Cali to see Lisa's family I had no idea how much "family" I was buying into. It's a good full-time job trying to keep everyone straight. They all seem pretty excited about Lisa and I getting married and told us that they'll see us again in July.

It's good to be back in Seattle though, there's something about the smell of this place that makes me feel more at home. Cali doesn't have it and while it was really nice down there, it didn't smell like home.

It was weird to think that the people I met I am going to be related to (albeit mostly legally) in a couple months.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***