Thursday, May 12

Lack of Bunny-love...

Since no one seemed to appreciate my poor pancake bunny you will be spared such "humors" in the future.

A quick update for you all: Signed some papers today for the condo, the day we supposed to get keys is.... Sunday. We'll see if that comes through or not.

I got a HUGE grant from SPU for next year! (Half of the cost of tuition!) And then my governmental grant covers some more money, then my government "student loan" covers some more, and that leaves a fairly easy to manage amount of money that is due! Priase the Lord!

Also, I've got a paper due tomorrow on Shakespeare's "Troilus and Cressida" and I'm comparing it to Chaucer's "Troilus and Criseyde". There is enough material here for a doctoral thesis, but we'll see if I can manage it down to a 10 page paper. Latin test tomorrow as well. Oh, and an outline for my Greek Lit essay.

As well as this weekend we're putting together wedding invitations! (2 months on Monday!)

Oh, yes, I also did some grocery shopping yesterday. On Safeway.com. Got it delivered right to my door. I don't know if you know, but this was extremely cool. Between Netflix and Safeway (and delivery Pizza) I would never need to leave the house. I could watch all 8 seasons of StarGate from the start! Or not. Anyway, Safeway.com is really cool. I thought their service was nice and it was pretty easy to pound out a list online real quick. I actually ended up saving money because I could compare prices of things right here in my home without all the glitz and color in the super-market. Anyway, it's worth a try at least once. The first time it's free delivery. (Otherwise it's 8-10 bucks) (However I think it's worth it to shop from my seat, and be able to spend that time I would be walking around the store (what asile is that on?) looking for things.) I don't know if Lisa would like it as much she likes to touch things before she buys them.

~B.

2 comments:

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***