Tuesday, May 24

Things gett'n done!

Busy, busy, busy!
The wedding invitations have gone out! (My apologies to some who got invites after other people, there was an odd mix-up with the postal service that sent half of them back to us.) The wedding website is up and completed! We have a place to live! (Bellevue across from Microsoft on 148th) We've been fixing that place up. We both have jobs (yeah!), We both have school (yeah!), and we're approaching the collision date for our wedding.

I booked where Lisa and I will be staying for a couple days on our honeymoon today. We're not going too far, but it should be a lot of fun.

It's a busy time! Speaking of busy, I have to eat and go to class!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***