Monday, January 9

We're Live!

Ladies and Gentlemen, live from Weter Lounge, it's 802heaven! *Wait for crowd noise to die down* I went and got myself a new wireless thing for my laptop (one that doesn't draw so much power that it turns the screen off) and now I can use my laptop at school, and be able to write blog entries from almost anywhere on campus. I have grand illusions of doing HW in this span of time between Modern East Asia and Foundations of European Art, but now with internet access anything is possible! I could write, I could tap dance online... The choices really are, quite honestly, endless. (As is my reading for this quarter.)

Several things of note: Lisa went to Colorado to go skiing with some old EMi interns and to check out the University of Colorado in Denver. She gets in tonight and it's about time. I do enjoy some time to myself, but I've learned that 5 days is maybe a bit too much time to myself. No one laughs at my jokes when I'm home alone... ok, well I laugh at my jokes but that's about it.

I hurt my back on Saturday, but I have no idea what I did. It just hurts. I went to Fred Meyer after class this morning and picked up some "hot/cold" back pain patches. Quite honestly it feel like someone is pouring ice water down my shirt. But I can't feel the pain in my back... sooo I'll take it.

Now I have things I need to read before tomorrow. Lisa gets in tonight at about 10pm. Hopefully her flight will be on time.

Birthay countdown... 1 day... and then I'm old. 24... geez.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. I turned 24 once. It's not as bad as it sounds. Hope your back straightens up...

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***