Thursday, April 13

Post 940: I'm err... going to Dallas.

Interview is on. May 18th in Texas. My flight is booked, my hotel is booked, I have a car waiting for me in my name. Now all I need to do is get on the plane. Headed to Dallas... strange. Easily the furest I have ever had to go for a job interview. (1660 miles) Especially funny when the job is less than 5 miles away from where I am now. But hey, it'll be a free trip. Now I should get back to focusing on school. I've still got a month until I go after all.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***