Monday, August 28

A Truck, A Washer and a Dryer, and 4 prongs

I hope everyone had a sound weekend. (Don't ask me what I mean, I don't know)

Yesterday (Sunday) I had the honor of driving Ed's truck to pickup a new/used washer and dryer from some of my co-workers. Our washer and dryer, while still functioning, are at least 25 years old, if they are original to the building. (And they look like they are) Thus when I mentioned it to Lisa she jumped on the chance to get them. We also picked up a futon from another co-worker of mine, but we decided we didn't like it so we dropped it off with my Sister-in-laws boyfriend who just moved into a rather large house with some other guys. The futon/ hide-a-bed search continues...

Another thing I gleaned from yesterday was that I wouldn't mind owning a small pickup truck. It would make moving, pushing, hauling, dumping, lifting, toting, cargoing, freighting, and general contract work a bit easier for myself as well as others that know me. I figure if nothing else it's good for a couple free meals. But Lisa seems to like the idea as well and we might keep our eyes open for such a thing in the future.

This week in work I'll be trying to keep all the server's running properly and hope nothing else breaks. (As well as setting up a DMZ and hooking up our new internet connection. A solid 9mbps, up from our 1.5mbps before!)

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun at work! How's the wireless looking?

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***