Monday, October 16

Project 365

Now that I have crested 1000 posts I was looking for something to take the blog to the next level/ provide another goal for myself. I was browsing around Life Hacker (link added on sidebar) and found a link to something called Project 365. Thus being as I have a camera on my cell phone I have a camera with me at all times. Being as blogger makes it easy for me to take and post pictures I am going to attempt 365 days of pictures. (I need to make sure I know where the pictures are going so if they ARE going to MY server that it won't blow out my storage space.)

I'll comtinue to post text as well, but I am also going to try and add a little more life to my postings via my Samsung T809.

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent idea. I look forward even more so to reading your blog.

    I really should force myself to start doing daily updates.

    (first picture request: the so called beast of a machine some call a Personal Computer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58 PM

    Right. =) I'll fire that up when I get home. (It doesn't look like a whole lot from the outside...)

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I kinda was hoping for a nekkid pic (aka the guts)

    :O

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***