Thursday, October 12

The 1,000th Post

Wow! Well, here we are 1000 posts. Last night I sat down and tried to copy over all the archives in an effort to give you all a word count from the past 3 years (It'll be 4 years in February) but that task was much too big. I also realized the other day that the archives only go to January 2006- over on the side-drop-down menu. I'll be working to resolve that sometime soon.

I guess at this point I could speculate on what the future will look like or guess if my blog will be around for another 1000 posts, but I can't say for sure.

If you want for some interesting reading looking over the past 4ish years of this blog is... Entertaining. From my perspective my writing has improved. I don't know if that comes from the well over 100,000 words I have pounded out here or from growing older and wiser in the composition of words.

Either way, I enjoy writing and I'm sure you all will get to enjoy the benefits of that somehow, someday.

Thanks for reading!

~B.

4 comments:

  1. Was TibenNet really over 4 years ago. Crazy.

    btw, archive fixing needs to be top of your list. It was a pain to try to view the early years of 802heaven.

    Here's to 1000 more posts and 1000 more comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:15 PM

    Yep. TibenNet started it all. Not to something a little more say-able. "AnalogCafe.net"

    1000 more comments huh? You'd best get to work. In fact everyone had better get to work if you hope to hit 1000's of comments.

    ~Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many comments have you had? Or maybe that's too difficult to quantify...

    Anyway congrats on 1,000 posts. That's pretty nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Yeah.. you're not too far off from 1k yourself Katie. (My goal was to beat you there) No idea on the comments. Blogger doesn't seem to count those.

    Anyway, time for a little direction change in the blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***