Wednesday, October 11

Who cleans your floors?

I was thinking about this today as I was going about my job. Who cleans the floors and who are they? Well, in this case I know ho cleans the floors at Taproot. Funny thing is that he used to be a Pastor. I thought about this more because when I worked at the BN the janitors quit while I was there because he had gotten his PHd and so he was going to go do something else. Janitorial work is interesting, it seems like it's a job for people who are just coming through. It's a half-way job to something else. But then again I'm not sure I'd want to clean up other people's messes my whole life either. ("My computer just broke, I don't know what happened.", "I accidentally deleted a file, can you get it back?" "I don't have anymore HD space, my iTunes folder is too big. Can I get another one?" "My keyboard doesn't work... I might have spilled coffee on it." Hmmmm...) Anyway, just an encouragement to think about the people that clean the floors. They are going somewhere.

Tomorrow is my 1000th post! I am going to have to think of something special to do. Like maybe some 802heaven Trivia questions or such.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***